Did you miss this event? Download the Post Show Report to view what you missed.
Purchase access to view available presentations (PDF & Recordings) from the event
Were you registered for the event and looking for access to the presentations? Log in to the Event Hub
10-11 November 2021 - Westin Perth & Live Streamed
We would like to thank all our speakers, sponsors, delegates and partners for making it a successful event.
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR !!
Enhance decision-making, improve safety, optimise operations
The first annual Machine Learning in Mining conference will include deep-dive informative case studies from mining companies and METS, as well as technology keynotes and panel sessions.
The event will showcase how companies are deploying Machine Learning and AI models at scale, increasing productivity and enabling more efficient and environmentally sustainable outcomes.
This is a rare opportunity to discover how exciting new technologies can be applied - with a focus on implementation and lessons learned.
Attendees of the Machine Learning in Mining conference will:
- Learn how the leading mining companies are using machine learning , AI and advanced data analytics to solve business challenges in prediction, classification and optimisation
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with fellow leaders and data scientists
- Learn best practices for developing data literacy and skills across operations
- Identify common pitfalls when scaling a machine learning practice in mining
- Automate model building to identify patterns in geological data
- Utilise machine learning to reduce downtime and costs through predictive maintenance
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP, and text-based sentiment analysis
- Take predictive analysis to the next level
- Learn from 30+ industry experts
2021 EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
Who Should Attend?
The conference is designed for Heads of:
- Data Science
- Digital Transformation
and anyone with responsibility for or interest in machine learning and AI in the mining sector.
Download the 2021 Machine Learning in in Mining Brochure. From industry-leading speakers, solution providers, carefully crafted agenda, view what is in store for you this November in Perth/Live Streaming.